Este espaço é para ser compartilhado entre aqueles que acreditam que incluir é respeitar o outro e a si mesmo, contribuindo para a construção de uma sociedade justa e plena! "Este espacio es para ser compartido por quienes creen que incluir y respetar a otros o a así mismos, contribuye a construir una sociedad más justa y plena" Prof. Saulo C Silva

segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2012

Please get back to me.

From the Desk of ,
Advocate Kevin John Bouchier,
Calle Juan Ramon 35,
12006 Castellon, Spain.

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Kevin John Boucheir a personal Attorney to Late Mr. Christian Eich, Engineer who ran carmaker BMW'S museum, who died with his wife and two children and his wife's parents were also among the victims of plane crash of Monday, 31 July, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK.
My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security firm where this fund valued Ђ4,500,000.00(Four Million, Five hundred thousand Euros) deposited by my client before his death.

The security firm has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the National treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to the woman has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the security firm as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's relation, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.

I wish to point out that I want 20% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me through my Direct private email: upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction very well.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.

If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations and provide me the following details.

1.A Beneficiary name. In order for me to prepare the PAPER WORK for transfer of the Consignment in your name.
2. Details particulars of your contact address.
3. Direct Telephone and fax numbers;. For our personal contact.

Kindest Regards
Kevin John Bouchier


Nenhum comentário: